11/05/2010

11/02 Strengths as a designer

Ok, strengths.

One strength of me is communication. I think I am able to prepare a topic for easy understanding. I know how to present a product in the right mood.

A general strength of me is the fact that I know my weaknesses. I am actually very shy, but it's nothing than in the beginning of my study. I wasn't able to present my stuff because I couldn't speak in front of a crowd. So I decided to work at a clothes shop, where I had to talk to every customer and ask them, if I can help them. That was a very overwhelming situation in the beginning, but it started to get better and now I am missing my job. So, I think it's important to understand that you can do sth against your weaknesses - and knowing that is a strength!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen