12/02/2010

11/23 // Personal Eval

I learned this quarter to stand up for my stuff and my way to work.

I also worked on a teamproject for the whole project. Normally I only work as a team during the research. So this was a really goot experience for me. Especially for the reason, that the team wasn't only ID people. Hearing the opinion about the own project from the view of a graphic designer helped me a lot to find different ways to get to the solution.
And at the end I can say, that teamproject are more fun than working alone. We always talked about our projects in our semester, and worked in the same room. That was always fun, and I really liked it. But working on the same topic and having more than 1 mind thinking of it, is totally more fun!

So I think, I learned more about myself, surviving in a foreign country, than specific new skills.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen