I liked working on the projects in the course. And one really important reason was that I was able to choose the topic. Because of that I had more fun on the project and could work on products like the camera, that I always wanted to do.
Another aspect that I liked was the Infographic part. I think that graphics, in general details of a presentation, are making a project round and complete. It also helps to create a special mood around a product. I also like the fact to communicate facts or background information in a funny or cool way.
In general I liked working on the projects and preparing a presentation around the products. I learned in the class that my way how to present a product was always different than the others in class.
In days of internet, blogs and a fast communication between continents I haven't thought that the working process and the presenting style would be so different.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen